Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Switzerland attractions,

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Switzerland attractions,  Empty Switzerland attractions, Fri May 15, 2020 8:39 am

Ivy123

Jungfrau
Lake Lucerne
Mount Pilatus
Eiger
Titlis
These are the popular attractions in Swaziland. Next month I have a plan to enjoy the Switzerland trip. On my trip I must visit these attractions. By the way, guys What do you say about my plan?

Would you like to enjoy bus tours departing from san francisco.

2Switzerland attractions,  Empty Re: Switzerland attractions, Sat May 16, 2020 7:09 am

Aminay

Well, Ivy123! I am going to say that your plan is too good for enjoying. So I am sure you will get lots of fun thereby exploring all these places because these places are so beautiful and charming for exploring. Well, you can enjoy there hiking, shopping , sunset views, natural sightseeing, and photography. I am sure these things will be best for trying during this trip so good luck with this trip.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

4Switzerland attractions,  Empty Re: Switzerland attractions, Mon May 18, 2020 7:47 am

Ivy123

Well, Guys, I am soo happy to see your fast reply. I read your posts I have added these activities on my card list. I am soo excited about this tour. I am sure I will be back from this tour with a great experience. By the way, I want to say that guys have you any plan for these days?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum