Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spain tour,

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Spain tour,  Empty Spain tour, Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:47 am

Ivy123

La Sagrada Familia
Alhambra
Casa Milà
La Rambla, Barcelona
Museo Nacional del Prado
These are popular attractions in Spain. I and my friends have enjoyed the Spain trip. It was a fantastic tour for us. During this tour, we have enjoyed many activities. Then I have suggested all travelers must enjoy this tour.

I will again enjoy vegas to antelope canyon tour.

2Spain tour,  Empty Re: Spain tour, Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:19 am

Aileen Jack

Spain is really beautiful country and I will consider your suggestions at first when will plan the tour next time. I would like to explore these above-mentioned sights at first. Now would you like to share some stuff about the best food points which are located around these places?

3Spain tour,  Empty Re: Spain tour, Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:51 am

Ivy123

Arzak
Mugaritz
Disfrutar Barcelona
Viana Barcelona
These are popular restaurants in Spain around these places. I hope so you like my information. By the way, Have you any plan for these days?

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

5Spain tour,  Empty Re: Spain tour, Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:04 am

Aileen Jack

I will also admire you buddy on sharing massive stuff about the food places as well. I have noted these names and will go for enjoying dinning there while my tour of Spain and will get excellent experience for sure. Keep sharing massive stuff like this to me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum