Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

visited Spain

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 visited Spain Empty visited Spain Wed Sep 11, 2024 12:57 pm

Cora

"I and Grandfather visited Spain. I enjoyed myself with my grandfathers by exploring Timanfaya National Park. This is an amazing place for enjoying different views. We walked on grains of sand which were heart-touching for us. This is only one of Spain's 15 national parks with a geological nature. This is not enough I enjoyed an exciting short ride on a camel. I have beautiful memories of my grandfather. By the way, do you have beautiful memories that you never forget? Do share it here.

I will enjoy chicago tour deals."

2 visited Spain Empty Re: visited Spain Thu Sep 12, 2024 12:59 pm

Ivy123

Yes, I am visiting with family. They Moments are very memorable memories that I never forget. I had very beautiful moments with My family. Spain is famous for its culture, delicious food like paella and tapas, and iconic landmarks such as the Sagrada Familia and Alhambra. It is also known for flamenco dancing, bullfighting, and beautiful beaches. We are all attracted is exploring for with my family. Have you any tour plans?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum