Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tour with my siblings

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tour with my siblings  Empty Tour with my siblings Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:34 am

Aileen Jack

I will take tour to niagara falls from new york with my siblings and will enjoy something exciting with all of them. YOu guys share your views and nice views about this and let me know how to make the time as fantastic as I want?

2Tour with my siblings  Empty Re: Tour with my siblings Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:17 am

Ivy123

Well, I like your plan. But I feel very bad to say that I have no idea about the tour of Niagara falls from new york. Because in my life I have not enjoyed this tour. But being a traveler I suggest you must take your camera and enjoying photography there. All the best for your trip I hope you and your siblings will be back from this tour with great experience.

3Tour with my siblings  Empty Re: Tour with my siblings Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:46 am

Aileen Jack

Actually, I want to know the date of this tour if it is operational now or not? I am full-on ready with my packing and camera too. But this will be really a nice thing if you guys will let me know the traveling condition here. I will keep my hand sanitizer with me and will wear a mask too. So help me to understand.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum