Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

trip of Kandy

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1trip of Kandy Empty trip of Kandy Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:07 am

Aileen Jack

Arthur's Seat, Kandy
Sri Natha Devalaya
Sigiriya Fortress
World Buddhist Museum
Kandy Clock Tower
Hanthana Mountain Sri Lanka
I will get fun-filled experience by taking the trip of Kandy and damn sure my time will be super exciting for me. WHat do you say regarding this?

You will find GoldenBusTours Real Reviews as I exprienced to go with them and did so.

2trip of Kandy Empty Re: trip of Kandy Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:01 am

Ivy123

Aileen Jack! I read your post I hope so your planning is good. I feel very bad to say that I have no idea about this trip. Because in my life I have not enjoyed this trip. But being a traveler I suggest you must take your camera and enjoying photography there. All the best! After coming back from this trip you must share your experience here.

3trip of Kandy Empty Re: trip of Kandy Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:56 am

Aileen Jack

I must say that if you had not been enjoyed any trio of this city, So you just have to plan something like this and will be really a good and most adorable time this way. I am so sure that this will be such a fantastic time for us.

4trip of Kandy Empty Re: trip of Kandy Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:47 am

Ivy123

Aileen Jack! Well, I read your post I am very thankful for your suggestion. I think this the way of fun. I must enjoy this city trip in my free time. By the way, Best of luck!

5trip of Kandy Empty Re: trip of Kandy Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:35 am

Aileen Jack

I must say that Kandy is a nice spot for having such a good and most reliable time this way. I am enjoying the time this kind of things and will have such adorable time this way.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum