Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Accommodation of Kandy

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Accommodation of Kandy  Empty Accommodation of Kandy Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:11 am

Aileen Jack

I will go fro the trip of Kandy and want to select any one of this accommodation for my stay so what do you say regarding this?
Cinnamon Citadel
Linwood forest Bungalow
Romance Hills Hotel & Romance Table.

No Complains GoldenBusTours offered great services to me as a customer.

2Accommodation of Kandy  Empty Re: Accommodation of Kandy Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:30 am

Ivy123

Aileen Jack! Well, This time you will be back from Kandy. This is a new city for me. So, I want to ask you if can you share which places will be best to visit in Kandy. Because after reading your post I have decided to enjoy the Kandy city trip with my family. Waiting for your response. Reply to me fast.

3Accommodation of Kandy  Empty Re: Accommodation of Kandy Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:07 am

Maniya

Romance Hills Hotel & Romance Table is a 3-star hotel that offers travelers great services. This is a good place where travelers can enjoy the
Free Wi-Fi
Parking
Air-conditioned
Kid-friendly
Restaurant
Airport shuttle

So guys making fun moments would be pleasant for you I am sure.

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

4Accommodation of Kandy  Empty Re: Accommodation of Kandy Thu May 23, 2024 8:38 am

Maeve

Kandy is new to me. I would love to enjoy a tour of this destination. After reading your pots I got some information about their stay, and Romance Hills Hotel & Romance Table's name attracted me. I will plan my trip to Kandy and will try to follow your recommended information. Well, Maniya your post impressed me a lot. You shared all the facilities of the Romance Hills Hotel which will remain the best information for all tourists. By the way, How many days you stay there?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum