Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Enjoy again New York City tour,

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Enjoy again New York City tour,  Empty Enjoy again New York City tour, Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:11 am

Ivy123

Statue of Liberty National Monument
Central Park
Empire State Building
The Metropolitan Museum of Art
I want to say that I will again enjoy New York City tour. These are really a good destination to visit in New York City and I am sure that this will be really good time this way to have some of the good times. Have you any opinion about my trip?

Have you known about Experience GoldenBusTours?

2Enjoy again New York City tour,  Empty Re: Enjoy again New York City tour, Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:57 am

Aileen Jack

Well, New York Locals can plan short trips to relax their minds. I will like to suggest to you if you are going there so avoid the crowed and wear the mask, sanitize your hands, and don't touch extra things. take bath when you will be back in your hotel or home. By doing all this, You will be able to stay safe and more you can travel to refresh your mind and body.

3Enjoy again New York City tour,  Empty Re: Enjoy again New York City tour, Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:28 am

Ivy123

Aileen Jack! I read your post your suggestion will be useful to me. I will put all these things in mind. By the way, If you have enjoyed this New York City tour? So, you will share which things will make my trip more exciting? I am waiting for your reply.

4Enjoy again New York City tour,  Empty Re: Enjoy again New York City tour, Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:29 am

Aileen Jack

New York City is one of the great place for having such a good and most appealing time. I would like to spend out the time with my buddies for sure.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum