Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New York City Tour

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 New York City Tour Empty New York City Tour Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:28 am

Amelia56

I am getting bore these days. I decided to take a tour of New York City. I am very excited for this tour. Can you help me with some famous and attractive places of New York. I am waiting to your suggestion. Kindly share them as soon as possible.

2 New York City Tour Empty Re: New York City Tour Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:56 am

Maniya

I think you just made a very good decision to travel around new york City to get rid of your daily routine. Or I just wanna recommend you try the charm of cherry blossom new york festivals. This would be surely a great experience for you and would be able to explore exciting sceneries of beautiful cherry trees. What say about my suggestion?

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

3 New York City Tour Empty Re: New York City Tour Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:42 am

Zoey.M

Zoey.M

you give a good suggestion to her, I am sure that she will like your recommendation. Anyhow, let me share a few interesting sights named New York City which she can visit there.
Statue of Liberty
The Metropolitan Museum of Art
Central Park
Brooklyn Bridge
Rockefeller Center

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

4 New York City Tour Empty Re: New York City Tour Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:16 am

Amelia56

Oh, Its really good. Thank you Zoey.M for your information. But Maniya, not bad your advise. My friend going to cherry blossom tour. She is very excited about this tour. By the way, can you share some information about this cherry blossom tour. I think your information is really helpful for my friend.

5 New York City Tour Empty Re: New York City Tour Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:00 am

Hala

You can still have fun because Kwanzan trees start blooming in early mid April to late April. So it means it's still not late to catch fantastic spring blooms.

6 New York City Tour Empty Re: New York City Tour Wed Jun 12, 2024 7:45 am

Cora

Hello Hala. I read your post. The Kwanzan trees are such attractive trees. The pink flowers bloom in the spring season. I am waiting for this day. I planned with my friend to go to the spring season. Do you suggest to me the other beautiful flowers? I hope you tell me the beautiful flowers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum