Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sister's birthday party,

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sister's birthday party,  Empty Sister's birthday party, Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:58 am

Ivy123

Next month my sister's birthday party. So, I have booked a 2-Day New York/New Jersey to Alexandria Bay, Thousand Islands, and Niagara Falls In-depth Tour from GoldenBusTours. It's a surprise gift. I and my sister will enjoy this trip. I am so excited about this trip. On this trip, we will enjoy shopping, sightseeing, sunset views, dining, and photography. It's my first trip from golden bus tours. So, Guys can you share your GoldenBusTours Facebook Reviews here.

2Sister's birthday party,  Empty Re: Sister's birthday party, Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:00 am

Aileen Jack

Booking a tour with GoldenBusTours is like dream come true for me. I am so much glad for this and will be really having such a great time this way more and more for me. I am so keen on this and will have such a good and most beautiful time for me. I am sure you and your sister will enjoy a lot there. So good luck.

3Sister's birthday party,  Empty Re: Sister's birthday party, Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:11 am

Ivy123

Well, I am so happy to see your fast reply. I am so excited about this trip. By the way, I want to say that can you share which places will be best in New York City for nightlife? I am waiting for your response. Reply to me fast.

4Sister's birthday party,  Empty Re: Sister's birthday party, Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:15 am

Aileen Jack

Well, I will like to know if you have been tried 2-Day New York/New Jersey to Alexandria Bay, Thousand Islands, and Niagara Falls In-depth Tour? I am so sure that this will be a really good and most lavish time this way. So keep it more up and this will be an amazing time. I will love to know how kind of time you had there?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum