Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Last week I enjoyed Millennium Park trip,

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ivy123

Last week I enjoyed the Millennium Park tour with my boyfriend. On this tour, I have enjoyed many activities there. These are Grab lunch at the Plaza at Park Grill, Walk around this bean, I enjoyed selfies with this bean because it's my favorite place. Then I will suggest travelers must visit this park and enjoy these activities there.

Do you know about bus tours from san francisco?

Aileen Jack

IVY123, I can see your excitement about this place after reading your post, Millennium Park is undoubtedly a great place to explore and enjoy picnicking. I had tried this place with my family last year and we and the kids enjoyed it thoroughly. I would love to see some of your clicks and hope you will not mind sharing them here.

Maniya

This is amazing for me to know that you guys have explored Millennium Park in the last few days. I just wanna say that my sister in law wanna be there with her grandparents and she needs a wheelchair for her. But she is having no idea is this facility is available there or not.

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum