Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

5-Day Chicago to Millennium Park

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 5-Day Chicago to Millennium Park Empty 5-Day Chicago to Millennium Park Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:12 pm

Aileen Jack

I have booked 5-Day Chicago to Millennium Park, Milwaukee, Holland, Great Lakes and Chicago City Tour and damn sure this will gonna be amazing travel time for me. Will you share your views about this trip?

I will book chicago tourism packages.

2 5-Day Chicago to Millennium Park Empty Re: 5-Day Chicago to Millennium Park Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:22 am

Amelia56

Chicago is the wonderful and charming city of Illinois. It's attractions are very beautiful. All is not bad but my favorite "Millennium Park". Numerous of people annually go to the Chicago city and almost all travelers love spending their time in this park. I last month visited this beautiful park with my family. What do you say about this?

3 5-Day Chicago to Millennium Park Empty Re: 5-Day Chicago to Millennium Park Mon May 06, 2024 7:31 am

Maeve

Chicago is an attractive place for all tourists. If we talk about Millennium Park one of my favourite destinations. I explored this spot during my last summer vacation because of my sister's suggestion. She told me about its collection of architecture, landscape design, and cultural programs But I missed their cultural programs. Still, I am curious about them that's why I will plan again my tour of Chicago to Millennium Park. By the way, In which season can we enjoy their cultural programs? Do you know?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum