Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I have a surprise for my friend,

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I have a surprise for my friend, Empty I have a surprise for my friend, Fri Oct 27, 2023 7:45 am

Ivy123

I have a surprise plan for my friend. I have decided to enjoy west coast bus tours. I think this will be the best gift for my friend. Because he is the biggest lover of traveling and it's his passion. So, Do you have any suggestion about my planning? If yes, must share with me.

2I have a surprise for my friend, Empty Re: I have a surprise for my friend, Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:24 am

Zoey.M

Zoey.M

Wow, your friend is lucky because he has a friend like you who thinks about him a lot. I like your plan and am sure that both of you will enjoy having fun there. To make this trip more enjoyable, you enjoy hiking, photography, and boating there. By the way, in the west coast which city you will visit there?

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

3I have a surprise for my friend, Empty Re: I have a surprise for my friend, Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:25 am

Ivy123

I am very grateful for your suggestion. I am so excited about this gift. I have booked a 2-Day Seattle/Renton to Olympic National Park, Snoqualmie Falls and Germantown Tour for my friend. I think so this will be the best gift for her. By the way, Has anyone ever given you a gift like this?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum