Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

attractive places in Badulla city,

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 attractive places in Badulla city, Empty attractive places in Badulla city, Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:44 am

Ivy123

Badulla Katharagama Devalaya
Muthiyangana temple
Dowa Rock Temple
Bogoda Old Wooden Bridge
Demodara
Great World's End Drop
Narangala
All of these are the most attractive places in Badulla city. This is a city in Sri Lanka. My uncle suggested visiting these attractions. What do you say about my planning?

Would you like to enjoy niagara falls bus tours from new york?

2 attractive places in Badulla city, Empty Re: attractive places in Badulla city, Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:04 am

Maniya

Badulla city is an untouched place for me guys. I dont have any idea about this and would like to go around this place at leas once. Because Sharing the names of attractions fascinates me and wanna know which month is best for going there.

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

3 attractive places in Badulla city, Empty Re: attractive places in Badulla city, Thu Jun 13, 2024 11:45 am

Ivy123

Maniya! Don't worry about that but after reading my uncle's suggestion I have decided I also visit this city. After coming back from this city tour I must share my trip story here. Have you booked any trips for this vacation?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum