Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Maldives attractive places

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Maldives attractive places  Empty Maldives attractive places Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:25 am

Amelia56

These days I have to go to visit the Maldives attractive places. I will share these names here. These are Alimatha, Veligandu Island Resort & Spa, Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives, Manafaru, Maalifushi, and National Museum, Maldives. During this trip, I will enjoy many outdoor activities there. Do you like my trip plan? Have you any suggestions for my trip?

Did you know chicago tour package?

2Maldives attractive places  Empty Re: Maldives attractive places Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:08 am

Ivy123

Its a good idea to enjoy a great time there. Maldives is famous for its exciting water activities. So, I want to say that during your trip must enjoy
photography
Boating
Sun breathing
Baseball
Swiming
I hope so this information will be useful for you.

3Maldives attractive places  Empty Re: Maldives attractive places Fri May 03, 2024 10:55 am

Amelia56

Thank you for your some information about my journey. I am going there so must enjoy these all things. Next week I am going to Maldives. I am very excited about my trip.
Do you like New York City. Did you visit New York City? If yes, so share your experience with me. I am waiting for your response.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum