Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

share some information about the Ice Skating,

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ivy123

My sister shared with me some information about the ice skating best places in NYC. The Rink at Rockefeller Center is the world's most famous ice-skating rink and a can't-miss New York City experience, conveniently located steps from Times Square and the Theatre District. So, I have decided I will enjoy skating with my friends. Do you visit any place to enjoy skating?

Do you know about new york city deals?

Amelia56

Well, New York is the wonderful and beautiful city. "The Rink at Rockefeller Center" is famous but I will share some more ice skating places in nyc.
Skating at Bryant Park
Riverbank State Park Roller skating
World Ice Arena
Bryant Park Winter Village
There are some ice skating places of New York city. I think you visit this places and enjoy your tour. Anyway, what do you say about this information? Best of luck for you trip.

Hala

I love Ice Skating and had my best experiences at Rockefeller center new york last year. What about you? where you get best of your life?

Maeve

I never experienced any Ice Skating activity in my life. Because I am afraid of this activity. But my brother is crazy about Ice Skating. He would love to explore your mentioned places in New York because we planning a tour of New York next month, I will recommend these places to enjoy his favorite activity. What do you say which things my brother should explore in these places?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum