Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I am a big food lover,

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I am a big food lover, Empty I am a big food lover, Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:02 am

Ivy123

Guys! I want you to share some information for my next planning here. I am a big food lover and eating is my hobby. I want to taste new foods. So, I and my friends have decided to take a day trips from nyc. In this, I will visit the popular food points and eat delicious food. I want to ask you what you say about my planning.

2I am a big food lover, Empty Re: I am a big food lover, Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:59 am

Maniya

NYC is just an amazing destination that surely grab your attention. For this, just wanna recommend you visit the times square area and try to have an amazing time at its diverse restaurants. They are bit costly but full of the hope that will offer you to try new tasty dishes. Dont forget to share your good experience with us.

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

3I am a big food lover, Empty Re: I am a big food lover, Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:27 am

Ivy123

Maniya! I am so happy to see your response. I hope so your suggestion is great for me. I'll definitely go around Times Square. Anyway, Do you have any trip planning for these days? If yes, must share it with me. Waiting for your response.

4I am a big food lover, Empty Re: I am a big food lover, Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:05 am

Amelia56

Ivy 123, your planning is not bad. New York famous for his attractions, food points and malls. " Cote Korean Korean Steakhouse" is my favorite restaurants. COTE Korean Steakhouse is not bad for spend a good time. I think you go there and enjoy your trip. Anyway, I will share one tour for chicago. You must try this trip. 5-Day Chicago to Millennium Park, Milwaukee, Holland, Great Lakes and Chicago City Tour. It is a company of Goldenbustours. They will give you a 5% discount. Don't weast your time and booked this tour. I hope you like it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum