Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

lover birthday!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1lover birthday!  Empty lover birthday! Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:46 am

Amelia56

Next Week my lover's birthday. So I planned the tour. We will enjoy tour 2-Day New York/New Jersey to Corning, Watkins Glen State Park, Niagara Falls (Scenic Hotel Stay) In-depth Tour. I booked from GoldenBusTours. I think Its a best gift of his birthday. Because these are his favorite cities. What do you say about this? I am waiting for your fast response.

2lover birthday!  Empty Re: lover birthday! Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:46 am

Maniya

Amelia, really nice plan you have made and seems that you love a lot of your life partner. This is a good thing and willing to say very good luck for this trip. However, one more thing try to enjoy Niagara Falls illumination or a helicopter ride to make it more special.

What will you say about cherry blossom new york?

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

3lover birthday!  Empty Re: lover birthday! Thu May 23, 2024 8:29 am

Maeve

Your tour planning was fantastic for your lover's birthday. I hope you enjoyed this trip with your boyfriend. This destination is best for exploring something memorable. I would love to know about GoldenBusTours so try to share your experience regarding their services. By the way, Which thing is most memorable with your lover on this tour?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum