Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

personal life issues discus here.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 personal life issues discus here. Empty personal life issues discus here. Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:21 am

Ivy123

Friends! I will share my personal life issues discus here. This time my boyfriend angry with me. I am very sad. I don't know what would make him happy. I love him so much. I can't live without it. Do you have any idea how to patch up with this if yes, do share it with me. I am waiting for your reply.

Share some reviewers about cheap tours las vegas.

2 personal life issues discus here. Empty Re: personal life issues discus here. Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:42 am

Amelia56

Well, I think traveling is the best option for a patch up. So you spend a good time for each other. I suggested you go to New York City. It is also known for the city of lights. It's attractions are very beautiful. So I suggest you go New York City. What do you say about this?

3 personal life issues discus here. Empty Re: personal life issues discus here. Sat May 18, 2024 11:19 am

Maeve

Your step is good to share your issue here. You can write a sorry letter for him and give him a special gift at the moment of the up. First, you consider his favorite things and try to do for him Like cooking, singing, and planning a trip.
Well, the "Amelia" suggestion is good for planning a tour to New York City to decrease his anger. Tour is the best option for relaxation or peace of mind. I want to suggest that you should explore its attractions, and capture all your moments with the nature of love on your camera. What do you say about my suggestion?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum