Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A little life

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A little life  Empty A little life Thu May 30, 2024 12:33 pm

Amelia56

A Little Life powerful and emotional novel that follows the lives of four college friends as they navigate relationships, trauma, and the complexities of life in New York City. The book delves into themes of friendship, trauma, love, and the lasting impact of childhood experiences. Have you read the book and want to discuss it, or do you need help with understanding certain aspects of it?

What do you say about west coast tours from san francisco.

2A little life  Empty Re: A little life Sat Jun 01, 2024 10:51 am

Ivy123

Well, I read your post I feel bad to say that I have no idea about this novel. After reading this post I have decided I will read this novel. because I am a traveler freak and traveling is my passion. Anyway, Do you like traveling? Which places you have visited in your life?

3A little life  Empty Re: A little life Mon Jun 10, 2024 9:55 am

Amelia56

Well, I am happy you read the novel. Yes, dear, I am a traveler lover and crazy about it. Recently I visited New York City. So I booked a 2-Day From New York/New Jersey to Corning, Whirlpool State Park, and Niagara Falls Tour. I had go there with my mother. Anyway, I visited New York City, Boston, Los Vegas, Pakistan New Zealand.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum