Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Water Tower Place

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Water Tower Place Empty Water Tower Place Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:31 am

Amelia56

Water Tower Place is the mall of Chicago city. In only become the most iconic structure left standing. It is very famous mall in this city. Last month I visited this malls. It's malls very maintain, suitable pricing and good staff. I think you go one time.

Let's talk about tours from new york city.

2Water Tower Place Empty Re: Water Tower Place Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:51 pm

Maeve

I explored the USA last year. But unluckily, I could not go to Chicago city. After reading about your experience I will go one time in a life. By the way, I heard about the City Gallery which is located in the Historic Water Tower. I would like to know have you visited this gallery during your shopping time?

3Water Tower Place Empty Re: Water Tower Place Fri May 03, 2024 11:17 am

Amelia56

Well, I am happy for your fast reply. Yes, personnally I visited this malls. And buy bring different shoes, skirts and jeans. I think you should go there and see this mall. It is famous for its reasonable prices and excellent staff. I suggested you go there and do some shopping.

4Water Tower Place Empty Re: Water Tower Place Mon May 06, 2024 8:23 am

Hala

yeah I agree that is a must explore place for all travel freaks. I also had good time there and would love to recommend other tavel fellows.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum