Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fav attractions for vacations new york?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fav attractions for vacations new york? Empty Fav attractions for vacations new york? Mon May 06, 2024 8:35 am

Hala

As we know very well NYC is a home of amazing attractions for letting you have the best vacation of your life. I really found vacations new york interesting. That offers cheap vacations, new york packages and weekend getaways with reasonable prices and with free hotel and breakfast. Also I have the opportunity to explore my fav attractions such as Times Square, Broadway, the Statue of Liberty, and Niagara Falls. What about you, what are your fav attractions you consider to visit during your trip to new york city?

Amelia56

Well, New York City is wonderful and beautiful attractions. And my favorite attractive places like are: Central Park, State of Library, Flatiron Building, Bronx Zoo and Fifth Avenue these some attractions in this city. I visited this city last year with my friends. I wish you visit this city and see all the attractions. I am waiting for your response.

Maeve

Wow, I liked your conversation and agree that NYC is home to amazing attractions. We all family explored New York in last summer vacations. You shared your favorite places, attractions and some qualities of New York City are also our favorites and we would love to enjoy them again, also we will try to add new experiences to our next tour. We will remember all your sharing stuff on our next tour which we never experienced we will try to explore there. What will you say about our next tour?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum