Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Share my next plan here,

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Share my next plan here, Empty Share my next plan here, Fri May 10, 2024 8:52 am

Ivy123

I will share my next plan here. Recently I heard about New York Tours. So, I have decided that I will enjoy this trip with my sister. I think it will be an amazing trip to enjoy with family and friends. During this trip I will visit many attractions of this city. Before I go on to enjoy this trip, I would like to ask if you could share some extensive information about famous New York lodgings here. Awaiting your reply.

2Share my next plan here, Empty Re: Share my next plan here, Fri May 10, 2024 12:37 pm

Amelia56

New York Marriott Marquis
Hotel Central Park
The Manhattan at Times Square Hotel
Millennium Hotel Broadway Times Square
Ace Hotel New York
Langham Place hotel

There are some staying places in New York City. I hope you like it. By the way, when are you going there?

3Share my next plan here, Empty Re: Share my next plan here, Tue May 28, 2024 9:16 am

Ivy123

Amelia56! I am so happy to see your reply I must add these staying places names in my bucket list and enjoy my time there We are so happy about this trip. I am damn sure we will be back from this trip with amazing memories. Anyway, Have you any trip plans? If yes, must share with me.

4Share my next plan here, Empty Re: Share my next plan here, Tue Jun 04, 2024 12:25 pm

Amelia56

Well, yes dear, I will enjoy the summer with my family. So we will go to enjoy 4-Day San Francisco to Redwood National and State Parks, Mt. Rainier National Park, Seattle, Napa Valley and Woodburn Outlets Tour. They gave me a 4% discount. I am very excited about my journey.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum