Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I will share my trip plan here,

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I will share my trip plan here, Empty I will share my trip plan here, Mon Jul 22, 2024 9:34 am

Ivy123

Friends, I will share my next trip plan here. Me and my family have decided to book a trip from bus tour west coast. I am damn sure this will be the best idea to see the new and attractive places on the west coast. But we are blanked which type of clothes I will pack in my bag. So, Do you have any opinion about my packing must share it with me? Then I will go to take my tour without any hesitation.

2I will share my trip plan here, Empty Re: I will share my trip plan here, Sat Jul 27, 2024 10:05 am

Amelia56

I am happy for your planning. I am damn sure you spend a great time there and collect the greatest memories. I have shared some dress names for best for traveling. There are Linen, Shift Dress, Asymmetric Dress, Drop Waist Dress, Flirty puff sleeve dress, Sundress, Dirndl dress, and Wrap Dress. If you must pack these dresses. I hope you like it.

3I will share my trip plan here, Empty Re: I will share my trip plan here, Sat Jul 27, 2024 11:30 am

Ivy123

Amelia56! I am so happy to read this post I think this information is massive for me. I like it so much. I will add this information to my card list and enjoy shopping for this trip. I must the names of the dresses in my card list which you will share here. And buy this type of dress. Anyway, Did you have any travel plan for these days?

4I will share my trip plan here, Empty Re: I will share my trip plan here, Tue Aug 20, 2024 9:29 am

Amelia56

I am happy you like my information. I hope my other friend my this information. If you come back on this tour so must share your experience story with me. I will be waiting for your response. Anyway, at the time I will go to enjoy Iceland with my friend. Do you have any idea about this place? if yes so share it here with me. I will be waiting for your fast reply.

5I will share my trip plan here, Empty Re: I will share my trip plan here, Sat Aug 24, 2024 8:59 am

Hala

Hy Ivy!! I am so excitedly waiting for your reply while you will speak about your experiences.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum