Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

sister's wedding anniversary gift,

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 sister's  wedding anniversary gift, Empty sister's wedding anniversary gift, Fri May 10, 2024 8:57 am

Ivy123

Next month is my sister's wedding anniversary. So, I will book a 3-day side tour from New York/New Jersey to Secret Caverns/Watkins Glen, Toronto, Thousand Islands, Niagara Falls US and Canada for the giveaway. She will do this more after this surprise gift. What do you think about my plan? If you have ant other plan must share it here.

I will take a excursion from new york.

2 sister's  wedding anniversary gift, Empty Re: sister's wedding anniversary gift, Fri May 10, 2024 11:13 am

Amelia56

Well, your planning for gifting is very amazing. Travelling is very important in human life. I think its a best gift for her. Your sister and her husband spend a good time for each other. I would like to suggest that her take a camera and capture beautiful views in it. I am sure you will like my suggestion.

3 sister's  wedding anniversary gift, Empty Re: sister's wedding anniversary gift, Fri Aug 02, 2024 7:09 am

Ivy123

I am happy because you like my trip plans. This time they come back from this trip so, I will share some memories about this tour here they come back from this tour with wonderful memories. They enjoyed Shopping, Bone fire, Photography, Dining, seeing new attractive places, and many more things. They enjoyed a Helicopter tour around Niagara Falls. After hearing about this activity I also go to enjoy Helicopter tour around Niagara with my family. Anyway, Do you enjoy this trip or not?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum