Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Europe Attactions!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Europe Attactions!! Empty Europe Attactions!! Thu Jun 20, 2024 7:35 am

Amelia56

Eiffel Tower
Colosseum
Prague Castle
Louvre Museum
Sagrada Familia
Paris
Venice
Tower of Pisa
Florence
Iceland
Pantheon

There are some attractions in Europe. I hope you like it. Last year I visited in this country with my family. There were are the best days in  my life. I enjoyed the sunset, camping, hiking, and shopping. Did you visit this country? If yes so share here your expereicnce story with me. I am waiting for your response. And now I have decided I will go to enjoy tour from chicago. I am very happy and very excited. What do you say about my planning?

2Europe Attactions!! Empty Re: Europe Attactions!! Fri Jun 21, 2024 8:42 am

Ivy123

No doubt, You are absolutely right all of these are the best attractive places in Europe. many tourist visit all these places and come back with amazing memories. Yes, I have visited this country and come back from this country with a wonderful memories. I don't forget this trip because I have enjoyed this trip with my lover. Anyway, All the best for your trip. After coming back from this trip must share your story here.

3Europe Attactions!! Empty Re: Europe Attactions!! Thu Jun 27, 2024 9:11 am

Amelia56

Well, I'm getting back to my trip. In this tour I booked 5-Day Chicago to Indianapolis, Great Smoky Mountains, Gatlinburg, Chattanooga, and Mammoth Cave National Park Tour. I had a good time there. I saw different attractions and enjoyed nightclubs. I suggest you go there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum