Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Malta is a country in Europe

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Malta is a country in Europe Empty Malta is a country in Europe Wed Sep 04, 2024 9:54 am

Amelia56

Malta is a country in Europe, known for walking around Valletta, beaches, historic sites, boating, and attractions. I am going to add some more information about its attractions. Hagar Qim, St. John's Co-Cathedral, Popeye Village, Upper Barrakka Gardens, Valletta, and Mdina. If any person goes there so must take the camera with you and enjoy photography. It is the best country for Muslims which is very hospitable and welcoming. What do you say about my sharing?

Did you visit day trips from san francisco?

2Malta is a country in Europe Empty Re: Malta is a country in Europe Wed Sep 04, 2024 1:30 pm

Hala

Hey Amelia!! I must say your shared information is worthy. I never explored Malta but that soundsĀ amazing to me and glad to know about the rich history and about its beautiful places. It must be a photographer's paradise as you explored it so well to me. It is already on my bucket list for my next vacation. Share more about it's destinations and what to do's and don'tsĀ 

3Malta is a country in Europe Empty Re: Malta is a country in Europe Wed Sep 11, 2024 12:59 pm

Cora

Amelia56 wrote:Malta is a country in Europe, known for walking around Valletta, beaches, historic sites, boating, and attractions. I am going to add some more information about its attractions. Hagar Qim, St. John's Co-Cathedral, Popeye Village, Upper Barrakka Gardens, Valletta, and Mdina. If any person goes there so must take the camera with you and enjoy photography. It is the best country for Muslims which is very hospitable and welcoming. What do you say about my sharing?

Did you visit day trips from san francisco?

Malta country is the very beautiful and amazing for travelers. Malta has a great balance of culture, adventure, and beaches. With its deep and complex history, There are many beautiful attractions for everyone like Valletta, Visit Blue Lagoon Malta, St. John's Co-Cathedral, Popeye Village Malta, and Mdina are the most famous attractions for everyone. My aunt has a lovely experience with this place. By the way, what kind of tips do you wanna give to the travelers?

4Malta is a country in Europe Empty Re: Malta is a country in Europe Thu Sep 12, 2024 1:00 pm

Ivy123

Yes, Malta is a very nice country this beautiful. But I have not visited this country. My sister has visited this country. My sister has the best experience in the country. My sister came back home and was happy the mood. My sister explored the country with friends. I want to go there country and explore the all famous attractions and enjoy the all activities. Have you any idea for me? Can you share it?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum