Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I visited all these places!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I visited all these places!! Empty I visited all these places!! Sat Jun 22, 2024 11:51 am

Amelia56

Banff National Park
Great Barrier Reef
Machu Picchu
Myanmar
Santorini
Torres del Paine National Park
Vietnam
Antarctica
Bora Bora

I visited all these places in the world. All the places are my favorite. Did you visit these places? If yes so share here your experience. I am waiting for your response. I hope you reply me fast. And the next month I visited the chicago tour deals with my lover.

2I visited all these places!! Empty Re: I visited all these places!! Sat Jun 22, 2024 12:22 pm

Ivy123

Amelia56! I have visited some of these. But Myanmar and Antarctica are new to me. In my life, I have never visited there. I want to ask if can you share some massive information about these places here. Then I must go there. Because I am the biggest lover of traveling and it's my passion. Waiting for your response.

3I visited all these places!! Empty Re: I visited all these places!! Wed Jun 26, 2024 7:09 am

Amelia56

Well, I have shared some information about Antarctica. Antarctica is a continent unto itself and is not a part of any country. It is very famous for being the world's highest, coldest, driest, iciest, and windiest continent. Its attractions are very beautiful. There are the Antarctic Peninsula, South Georgia, Drake Passage, South Shetland Islands, Falkland Islands, and Lemaire Channel. I hope you like my information.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum