Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggest this trip,

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Suggest this trip, Empty Suggest this trip, Sat Jun 22, 2024 12:43 pm

Ivy123

Recently I came back from last minute vacations from sfo. It was an admirable trip for me. I am back from this trip with amazing memories. Then I suggest all the travelers must take this trip one time. I am damn sure this will be the best trip for all travelers. I think so, travelers. like my suggestion and enjoy this trip.

2Suggest this trip, Empty Re: Suggest this trip, Thu Jun 27, 2024 7:50 am

Amelia56

After reading your post I have decided I will go there. So I booked a 3-Day San Francisco to Napa Valley, Redwood National and State Parks, Crater Lake National Park, Columbia Valley, Woodburn Premium Outlets, and an International Rose Test Garden Tour. But can you share some nightclubs and food points?

3Suggest this trip, Empty Re: Suggest this trip, Fri Aug 02, 2024 6:42 am

Ivy123

I am so happy becasue you like my suggestion. Your planning is very good. So, Don't worry about that go and enjoy yourself there. I will share some names of food points and nightclubs here. These are
Night Clubs:
Hawthorn SF Nightclub and Lounge
Cat Club
F8 Nightclub & Bar
Temple Nightclub San Francisco
Providence Night Club
Food points:
Thai Rice Spoon Catering
Brenda's French Soul Food
Scoma's Restaurant
State Bird Provisions
Zuni Café
Go and enjoy your self. All the best for your trip. I am damn sure you come back from this tour with wonderful experience.

4Suggest this trip, Empty Re: Suggest this trip, Tue Aug 20, 2024 9:41 am

Amelia56

thank you for your sharing. I like your sharing of information. After reading your sharing information I have decided I will go to enjoy this you in next weekend. I am very happy and excited. I am sure I am coming back with unforgettable memories.

5Suggest this trip, Empty Re: Suggest this trip, Sat Aug 24, 2024 9:02 am

Hala

That's so nice and worthy suggestion for all travel lovers. I am a travel freak and love to know more about such amazing deals. I am sure that would be beneficial for many travelers who might be pondering to book last min deals.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum