Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My uncle suggest me.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My uncle suggest me. Empty My uncle suggest me. Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:58 am

Aminay

My uncle suggest me you must go Hong Kong and visited its attractions Victoria Peak, The Peak Tram, Hong Kong Disneyland and Ocean Park. My uncle told me these attraction are gorges and fabulous for visit and Say I am sure you full enjoy there and your journey will be best. I really like my uncle's suggestions. What you say my uncle's suggestions?

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

3My uncle suggest me. Empty Re: My uncle suggest me. Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:00 pm

Ivy123

Well, I want to say that I read your post. I like your uncle's suggestion. Personally I have visited Hong Kong and its popular attractions. I will share these names here I am sure my information is useful for your trip. These are Ocean Park, Victoria Peak, The Peak Tram, Cheung Chau, and Temple Street Night Market. The nightlife in Hong Kong is amazing I suggest you on your trip you must enjoy the nightlife in Hong Kong. All the best for your trip.

4My uncle suggest me. Empty Re: My uncle suggest me. Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:09 pm

Zoey.M

Zoey.M

The nice conversation is going here about Hong Kong, which is a charming destination to visit. I must say that all the members shared nice attractions of this region here, which are best to explore there. By the way, according to all of you how many days are enough to spend in Hong Kong?

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

5My uncle suggest me. Empty Re: My uncle suggest me. Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:56 am

Aileen Jack

Aminay! I will also say that your uncle suggested you best travel destination that you should finalize you. Make a move towards Hong Kong and explore these above-mentioend sights. Also get fun by visiting these places too which will make the journey more and more remarkable for you surely:
Lantau Island
Nan Lian Garden
Victoria Harbour
Lion Rock
Madame Tussauds Hong Kong
Hong Kong Museum of History.

6My uncle suggest me. Empty Re: My uncle suggest me. Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:15 am

Zoey.M

Zoey.M

I am going to say that I really like your recommendation which you have given to Aminay. I am sure that she will like it and take the Hong Kong tour without any hesitation. By the way, I also really like the attractions which you have mentioned in your post. Have you visited all of these places there personally?

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum