Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My friend told me

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My friend told me Empty My friend told me Wed Jun 26, 2024 9:45 am

Amelia56

My friend told me in thin summer I didn't visit anyone trip. And I am very confussed. So I want to recomment her booked a bus tour from new york. I think it is the best tour to enjoy rthe summer vactiona and saw the beautiful attractions.

2My friend told me Empty Re: My friend told me Thu Jun 27, 2024 11:44 am

Ivy123

Yes! You are absolutely right. This is the best idea for spending a wonderful time in new and attractive places. I also enjoy the New York City tour. During this trip, I visited many destinations in this city and enjoyed the nightlife there. It was an admirable trip for me. I am bacn from this trip with amazing memories. So, Its a great suggestruion for your friend.

3My friend told me Empty Re: My friend told me Thu Jul 04, 2024 7:10 am

Amelia56

Thank you for your sharing. At this time she booked a 4-Day New York/New Jersey to Washington DC, US. Capitol, and Philadelphia Tour which includes a Free Airport Pickup tour. they will give her a 7% discount. She says that on this tour, I enjoy sunset, shopping, and hiking. what do you say about her planning and thinking?

4My friend told me Empty Re: My friend told me Thu Jul 04, 2024 11:24 am

Ivy123

I am dam sure your friend come back from this tour with new memories. This trip will be best to see the new and attractive places. During this tour, they must enjoy the nightlife of this city. Becasue this city is famous for its night places and attractions. Best of luck! for your friend. After comes back they must share her trip story here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum