Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I came back from,

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I came back from,  Empty I came back from, Thu Jul 04, 2024 11:44 am

Ivy123

Recently I came back from bus trips from dc. I have enjoyed a 4-Day Washington DC to New York City, Niagara Falls, Corning and Philadelphia Tour. During this tour, I have visited many destinations. In Niagara Falls I enjoyed the Helicopter tour, Mist boat ride, sightseeing, Jet boat ride, zipline, and many things. Then I suggest that travelers must go to visit these places and enjoy your self there.

2I came back from,  Empty Re: I came back from, Mon Jul 08, 2024 7:41 am

Amelia56

I read your post. At the time, I am blanked. I have no tour to enjoy this summer season. But after reading your post I have decided I will go to enjoy it there. So I booked a 5-Day Washington DC to The Pentagon, Virginia Cavern, Luray Caverns, Korean War Memorial, US Capitol, and White House Tour to enjoy. I am very excited and happy. What do you say about my planning?

3I came back from,  Empty Re: I came back from, Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:07 am

Ivy123

Amelia56! I am happy because you like my suggestion. I want to recommend you enjoy photography and capture the beautiful views in it. Because this will be the best way to spend a good time to see the new attractions. All the best for your trip. After coming back from this tour must share your experience here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum