Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Last weekend I was back,

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Last weekend I was back, Empty Last weekend I was back, Tue Jun 04, 2024 7:23 am

Ivy123

Last weekend I was back from east coast of usa tours with my mates. It was a wonderful way to enjoy a great time in new places. We enjoyed many activities during this trip. This is one of my favorite tours. After a long time, we enjoyed a trip together. Do you have any plans to enjoy Summer Vacation?

2Last weekend I was back, Empty Re: Last weekend I was back, Tue Jun 04, 2024 12:39 pm

Amelia56

I am so happy to read your post I am damn sure this will be the best way to enjoy life. Anyway, I want to ask you how many days you enjoyed in this trip? Which things will make your trip amazing? Anyway, I have decided I will go to enjoy a Boston trip with my family to enjoy the summer Vacation. Do you have any opinion about my trip? If must share it with me.

3Last weekend I was back, Empty Re: Last weekend I was back, Fri Jun 07, 2024 8:57 am

Ivy123

Amelia56! I am back from this trip with amazing memories. I have enjoyed 4-Day Orlando to Madame Tussauds, SeaWorld Orlando and Orlando Theme Parks Tour (Free Airport Pickup) the pricing of this trip is $702.05 after saving $36.95. So, I recommend you also book this trip without any hesitation and enjoy your life there. All the best for your trip. I hope so you like my suggesting.

4Last weekend I was back, Empty Re: Last weekend I was back, Wed Jun 12, 2024 8:49 am

Amelia56

Thank you for your sharing. After read your post I have decided i will go there with my family. So I booked a 7-Day Boston to Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Ausable Chasm, Thousand Islands and Niagara Falls US & Canadian Side Tour (Free Airport Pickup). I am very happy and excited. They gave me 5% discount.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum