Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Romantic places of Canada,

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Romantic places of Canada, Empty Romantic places of Canada, Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:28 am

Ivy123

I want to say that guys me and my husband will enjoy Quebec City. This is a romantic city in Canada. On my tour, I will the popular and romantic places of this city. I will share some attractions names share here. These are Saint Lawrence River, Walk along the city walls, Enjoy a relaxing couple’s massage, ice skating in Place d’Youville, and Dining there. I want to say that guys can you share some massive information about my tour here. Waiting for your reply.

I have enjoyed westcoast tours last week.

2Romantic places of Canada, Empty Re: Romantic places of Canada, Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:18 am

Aileen Jack

Your plan is good for the tour of Quebec City. Go ahead and have lots of enjoyment by this great trip. Make a move for this country and enjoy your time with zeal and zest by visiting major places there. You must share your experience after getitng free from this trip. Also, share those images that you will capture while this journey. 

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum