Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Canada is my next destination,

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Canada is my next destination,  Empty Canada is my next destination, Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:30 am

Ivy123

Guys, I am a big lover of traveling and it is my passion. These days I am enjoying tour packages from chicago after completing my tour I have decided to enjoy Canada tour. On my tour, I will visit these attractions. This is my first tour in Canada So, I have no idea about popular attractions. So, anyone has any information about my tour you will share here. I am sure guys your reply will be useful for my next trip. Waiting for your answer.

2Canada is my next destination,  Empty Re: Canada is my next destination, Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:51 am

Aileen Jack

YOur next travel is also pleasant and you will get incredible memories by enjoying Canada tour. Note these names to your cart and have fun fully while exploring these sights:
Capilano Suspension Bridge
Fairmont Le Château Frontenac
The Butchart Gardens
Yoho National Park Of Canada
Moraine Lake
Stanley Park.

3Canada is my next destination,  Empty Re: Canada is my next destination, Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:16 pm

Ivy123

Well, I read your post I am sure your reply will be useful for me. I want to say that I must add these names in my tour list. I am very thankful for your fast reply. By that way, What is your favorite place and Why? If you have visited these places. Can you share your personal experience here?

4Canada is my next destination,  Empty Re: Canada is my next destination, Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:54 am

Aileen Jack

This is such a nice thing to know that you like my shared stuff and will must explore these places while your journey. Anyways here as you want to know about my most favorite places names so I will say Moraine Lake is a place that always grabs my attention towards it because of its astonishing natural beauty. I will say you also go-ahead for the trip of this destination at first.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum