Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

4-Day New York tour,

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

14-Day New York tour,  Empty 4-Day New York tour, Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:00 am

Ivy123

These days I and my friends have decided a plan to enjoy best bus tours nyc. So, I have booked 4-Day New York to Niagara Falls, Amish Country, Philadelphia and Washington DC Tour. I am very excited about this tour, In my tour, I will enjoy many activities there. Those are Walking, Sunset views, Shopping, Dining, Camping, and Photography. I am very excited for this tour. Guys, can you share some stuff about the nightlife of New York City here?

24-Day New York tour,  Empty Re: 4-Day New York tour, Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:52 am

Aminay

Bossa Nova Civic Club
House of Yes
Marquee New York
Rose Bar
LAVO Nightclub
Terra Blues
The Carnegie Club
all these nightclubs are so famous and good clubs in new york city so I suggest you will add these names to your cart and will enjoy there dancing and many parties with your friends or family. I am sure you will spend there memorable time there.

34-Day New York tour,  Empty Re: 4-Day New York tour, Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:34 am

Ivy123

Aminay! I read your post I am very thankful for your fast reply. I am sure your information will be useful for me. I am very excited about this tour. I have added these night clubs names on my card list. By the way, I want to say that which is your favorite night club and Why? and share which activities can I do there? Reply to me fast.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum