Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Major points..

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Major points.. Empty Major points.. Tue May 05, 2020 6:58 am

Aminay

Jomtien Beach
Walking Street
Underwater World Pattaya
Pattaya Floating Market
Nong Nooch Tropical Garden
I am going to say that all these places are major points of Pattaya City which is located in Thailand. Thailand is so famous country in the world and it also has known its beaches. Guys! my favorite place is Jomtien Beach because this place is so natural. I want to ask you who place your favorite and why?

I have taken west coast tours from san francisco.

2Major points.. Empty Re: Major points.. Tue May 05, 2020 7:17 am

Ivy123

Aminay! Personally I have enjoyed the Thailand tour. These are the beautiful sights in Pattaya City. But Nong Nooch Tropical Garden is my favorite attraction in these attractions because the views of this garden are amazing and fantastic. I want to suggest all natural beauty lovers must visit this garden and enjoy many activities there.

3Major points.. Empty Re: Major points.. Tue May 05, 2020 8:47 am

Aileen Jack

Pattaya City is a beautiful city and these places are truly bets to explore there. I personally love to visit these major points of interests there. Now will say buddy if you have some images of these places especially Underwater World Pattaya then must share here. I am willing to see some attractive shots.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum