Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Major points of Atlanta city,

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Major points of Atlanta city, Empty Major points of Atlanta city, Sat May 09, 2020 7:37 am

Ivy123

Georgia Aquarium
Piedmont Park
Zoo Atlanta
High Museum of Art
Swan House at Atlanta History Center
Netherworld Haunted House
Guys! I have explored all these places during the Atlanta city tour. These attractions are the major points of this city and I like it. Well, Guys! Who is your favorite place and why in all of these?

Have you any idea about cherry blossoms washington tour?

2Major points of Atlanta city, Empty Re: Major points of Atlanta city, Mon May 11, 2020 6:40 am

Aminay

Well, All these places are so fantastic are wonderful for me and I like all these places but my favorite place is High Museum of Art because I love to enjoy art so this Museum is so amazing for me and its Woodruff Arts and other things are so beautiful so I like it but other places also are so best for exploring.

3Major points of Atlanta city, Empty Re: Major points of Atlanta city, Fri May 29, 2020 8:23 am

Ivy123

Aminay! I read your post I am soo happy to see your fast reply. I am a travel freak and it is my passion. If you like traveling. So, tell me Have you any plans for these days? If yes, so you will share your planing here. I am waiting for your response.

4Major points of Atlanta city, Empty Re: Major points of Atlanta city, Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:19 am

Aileen Jack

Atlanta city is beautiful and these places increase the beauty of this city for more. I love to visit High Museum of Art being an art lover. I will ask you that which one destination do you like most for visiting?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum