Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Food points and other in NYC,

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Food points and other in NYC, Empty Food points and other in NYC, Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:53 am

Amelia56

New York is a charming and attractive city. That's the reason I have decided to visited this city. But I no some thing special information about this city. Can you share some food points, attractions and staying places. I am waiting for your fast response.

2Food points and other in NYC, Empty Re: Food points and other in NYC, Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:51 am

Maniya

Some of my family members were at cherry blossom new york in the last days. They told me his remains the best option for them because there is no hustle to find out some good food points or where to have a safe stay. Everything was provided by the company, and I think that was Goldenbustours.com. They were satisfied with its services and recommended you travel with them. 

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

3Food points and other in NYC, Empty Re: Food points and other in NYC, Fri May 10, 2024 9:58 am

Hala

River Cafe is one of the most fav food point in new york city with amazing views and delicious food. Must try it once!!

4Food points and other in NYC, Empty Re: Food points and other in NYC, Mon May 13, 2024 11:03 am

Maniya

Never visited River Cafe in my life. This would be a new place for me and love to try new places for testing some new dishes. I am keen to know hala specialty of this place and its venue. Hope you will like to share here.

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

5Food points and other in NYC, Empty Re: Food points and other in NYC, Tue May 14, 2024 6:41 am

Maeve

Oh, I also never visited River Cafe. But my friend told me about its place and he wanted to plan for lunch there, but I refused to join him because my mother had planned to go on shopping with me. I decided if my friend came back with a great experience then I would love to book this cafe for my engagement dinner. What will you say about my planning?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum