Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Urban Parks of the USA West coast

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Urban Parks of the USA West coast Empty Urban Parks of the USA West coast Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:41 am

Aileen Jack

I want to know the names of the Urban Parks of the USA West coast like Golden Gate Park San Francisco. I hope i will get a good list here in others' posts. I will share them with my dad and will say to plan something to feel better. He is so tired from all of the situation now and wants to move out.

Put your Reviews and Feedback GoldenBusTours here.

2Urban Parks of the USA West coast Empty Re: Urban Parks of the USA West coast Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:51 am

Ivy123

Mission & San Diego bays
Orange county great park
Griffith Park & observatory
These are the popular and attractive Urban parks on the USA West Coast. I am sure my information will be useful for your father's. Best of luck!

3Urban Parks of the USA West coast Empty Re: Urban Parks of the USA West coast Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:08 am

Aileen Jack

Ivy123, I really like the names that you have shared here with me and i am so sure that this will be really having such a good and most reliable time for me to be there again and again. I am so keen on this and will ask others too explore them all.

4Urban Parks of the USA West coast Empty Re: Urban Parks of the USA West coast Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:07 am

Ivy123

Aileen Jack! I read your fast reply. I want to say that have you any plan for the next days? Because next days I am free of my office work. If yes, so you will share your planing here. I am waiting for your reply. Reply to me fast.

5Urban Parks of the USA West coast Empty Re: Urban Parks of the USA West coast Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:17 am

Aileen Jack

Well, It will be a really good time this way for sure. I am so much excited for my plans and will have such a stunning time. We will love to spend out the time with us again and again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum