Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

So, i have booked Canada trip,

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1So, i have booked Canada trip, Empty So, i have booked Canada trip, Fri Oct 27, 2023 7:51 am

Ivy123

I have decided to enjoy a beautiful dinner and visit attractive places with my special person. So, I have booked a Canada trip. I think he likes this. Before I go there I want to ask you if can you share which is the best place for dining and staying there. I am waiting for your response. Reply to me fast.

Would, you like you enjoy an trip form west coast bus tours?

2So, i have booked Canada trip, Empty Re: So, i have booked Canada trip, Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:41 am

Maniya

Canada would be a great choice for both of you I am sure. There are lots of places where you guys can go and have an alluring time period. By the way, I think should go for its downtown area that will help you to select your favorite places according to your choice.

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

3So, i have booked Canada trip, Empty Re: So, i have booked Canada trip, Fri May 31, 2024 7:49 am

Maeve

I was busy with my office work. That's why I could not suggest to you on time about Canadian dining and staying places. I hope you had the best time with your special person. Well, Maniya
said well about their downtown area. There are many best restaurants for dining and staying. By the way, How was your experience with your special person in Canadian restaurants?

4So, i have booked Canada trip, Empty Re: So, i have booked Canada trip, Wed Jun 12, 2024 8:02 am

Cora

I read your post and enjoyed reading it. I am with a special person going to the Restaurants of Brampton named Raunauk Bar And Grill. This restaurant is such a massive foodie. I am with my special person about to enjoy this moment. This restaurant is decorated with beautiful lights and charms the rooms. Do you have an idea of Brampton restaurants that you personally have tried?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum