Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I got engaged last month,

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I got engaged last month, Empty I got engaged last month, Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:51 am

Ivy123

How much life changes with the arrival of a single person? I got engaged last month, I am very happy. It was a pleasant time for me. I remember this time over and over again. So, I have decided I will arrange a beautiful candlelight dinner for my love. I think this is a good way to understand each other. What do you say my plan?

Try to enjoy washington dc blossoms?

2I got engaged last month, Empty Re: I got engaged last month, Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:59 am

Amelia56

Oh, yes, life is completely changed by the arrival of one person. I am happy with your engagement.God always keep you happy. After all, dinner in Bali is the perfect place to arrange a romantic candlelight dinner for the fiancé. I will advice you to explore this place and enjoy your life.

3I got engaged last month, Empty Re: I got engaged last month, Tue May 28, 2024 7:36 am

Maeve

Congratulations on your engagement from my side. I agree with "Amelia" that Bali is the best destination to go for dinner with the fiance. By the way, You should try to go on a tour to spend time and expand your understanding with each other. If you have no idea about the destination that will remain best for your trip then go on the GoldenBusTours website. There are many tours to explore attractions. I hope you will find the best tour package from this site. What do you say about my information?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum