Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm getting married next month,

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'm getting married next month, Empty I'm getting married next month, Fri May 24, 2024 7:03 am

Ivy123

I'm getting married next month in New York City. I am very happy for this event. This is one of the best days of my life. Because this is my love marriage. I am very excited about this event. Anyway, my uncle gifted me travel tours new york city. So, I want to ask you friends with things that will make my time on this trip attractive and enjoyable.

2I'm getting married next month, Empty Re: I'm getting married next month, Sat Jul 27, 2024 9:20 am

Amelia56

I feel really sad to say that I am late in your post reply. Because I had busy with my home renovation and decoration. But first of all, congratulations on your wedding. I hope your wedding is successful and great to pass. Anyway, I think you come back to this tour. I am damn sure you have spent a great day there with each other.

3I'm getting married next month, Empty Re: I'm getting married next month, Sat Jul 27, 2024 11:17 am

Ivy123

Amelia 56! Thanks! It happens sometimes. Yes! I have successfully passed my wedding. It was a wonderful event for me. I don't forget this event. I felt very happy when I met my love. Because he is life. Anyway, We have enjoyed a good time there and come back from this tour with wonderful experience I don't forget this tour.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum