Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Next month my hubby's birthday,

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Next month my hubby's birthday, Empty Next month my hubby's birthday, Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:02 am

Ivy123

Well, Next month is my hubby birthday. So, I have decided I want to give us a surprise. So, I have booked Switzerland trip. I am damn sure this will be a beautiful gift for my hubby. By the way, Guys what do you say about my plan?

Do you know about tour from new york to niagara falls?

2Next month my hubby's birthday, Empty Re: Next month my hubby's birthday, Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:29 am

Zoey.M

Zoey.M

Wow, your plan is too good. I am sure that your hubby will like your surprise and both of you will spend quality time with each other. I want a partner like this, who gives me surprises like this Next month my hubby's birthday, 1f61c, but I still yet no found it.

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

3Next month my hubby's birthday, Empty Re: Next month my hubby's birthday, Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:29 am

Ivy123

Zoey.M! I am glad that you liked my plan. I am happy to knowing about your wish. You will get which you want. I pray for you. Any way, Do you like traveling? If yes, Must share your any experience here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum