Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Best tourist attractions in Chicago,

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Best tourist attractions in Chicago, Empty Best tourist attractions in Chicago, Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:41 am

Ivy123

Millennium Park
The Art Institute of Chicago
Skydeck Chicago
360 CHICAGO
Shedd Aquarium
Garfield Park Conservatory
Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago
All of these are the best places to explore in Chicago Tourists visit all these and enjoy a wonderful time there. So, I suggest If anyone has free must go to visit all these places one by one.

Have you any information about cheap tours in las vegas?

2Best tourist attractions in Chicago, Empty Re: Best tourist attractions in Chicago, Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:53 am

Amelia56

Well, your information is very interesting for tourists. There are all the attractions are very wonderful and charming. Because I personally visit these alll attractions. But my favorite "Shedd Aquarium". It is famous for Global animals. And it is the third largest aquarium in the Western Hemisphere. I think all my friends, you should try it once. By the way, What do you say about Shedd Aquairum?

3Best tourist attractions in Chicago, Empty Re: Best tourist attractions in Chicago, Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:26 pm

Maeve

After reading "Amelia56" experience regarding Shedd Aquarium. I am crazy to go for this spot because I love animals and love to see different aquatic animals. By the way, I just want to know about its timing and some suggestions that you wanna give to me as a first-time traveler. Hope there would be something precious for me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum