Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Portugal is a beautiful country

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Portugal is a beautiful country Empty Portugal is a beautiful country Fri May 10, 2024 9:19 am

Amelia56

Portugal is a beautiful country Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9RmAr03nC3zBejiQX4DPnHPlzOdL_hOxZ5C20I2byzDvLPLNVFpL8wMbFZQrQdlzGP1s&usqp=CAU
Portugal is a beautiful country with so many attractions to explore. Some popular attractions in Portugal include the historic city of Lisbon, where you can visit the iconic Belem Tower and explore the charming neighborhoods of Alfama and Bairro Alto. The coastal town of Porto is famous for its port wine cellars and stunning views from the Dom Luis I Bridge. And don't forget about the picturesque beaches in the Algarve region, like Praia da Marinha and Lagos. Portugal is known for its delicious cuisine. Did you visit this country? If yes, share your experience with me.

What do you say about vegas to antelope canyon tour?

2Portugal is a beautiful country Empty Re: Portugal is a beautiful country Sat May 11, 2024 10:03 am

Ivy123

No doubt this is a beautiful country. Many tourists visit this country and come back from this country with amazing memories. I also visit this country last month It has great scenery, good food, regional diversity in a relatively small size, good temperatures, good beaches, good waves, low prices, and hospitable hosts. So, Then I suggest all the other travelers enjoy this country tour.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum