Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

weekend planning with mother

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1weekend planning with mother  Empty weekend planning with mother Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:44 am

Amelia56

American Museum of Natural History

Times Square

Broadway

Brooklyn Bridge

Central Park

Empire State Building

All of these are the most attractive places in New York City. Me and my mother have decided to visit al these places next weekend. So I booked cheap vacation packages from nyc tour. I am so excited about this tour. What do you say about my planning?

2weekend planning with mother  Empty Re: weekend planning with mother Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:14 am

Ivy123

Well, I am so happy to read about your planning. I want to recommend you book 4-Day New York to Philadelphia, Washington D.C, Baltimore Inner Harbor, Museum of Modern Art, and Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum Tour (Free Airport Pickup) from Goldenbustours. On this trip, you will visit many attractions of New York city. Because this agency is best for the pricing, services, and staff.

3weekend planning with mother  Empty Re: weekend planning with mother Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:31 pm

Maeve

I am happy to see your decisions regarding the tour with Mother. I hope this tour remains the best because "Ivy123" shared personal experiences regarding a trip. I would love to know your experience with goldenbustours.com. Because I want to plan for summer vacation with this company and need some updates or the cheapest discounts for customers. Try to share some images as well.

4weekend planning with mother  Empty Re: weekend planning with mother Mon May 06, 2024 8:16 am

Hala

Your plan seems like an amazing ones. I am sure exploring New York City's landmarks with your mother will surely be a great memorable weekend for both of you. Have fun and don't forget to check your camera before you leave, that will help you to capture memorable moments with you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum