Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My niece went to the park!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My niece went to the park!! Empty My niece went to the park!! Thu Jun 06, 2024 6:53 am

Amelia56

My niece went to the park with her mother and father. Lizzy went to the Brevard Zoo with her mom and dad. Her mom brought some sandwiches for lunch. Her dad brought the camera. They went to see the giraffes first and Lizzy's dad took some photos. Next, they went to see the monkeys. Lizzy thought the monkeys were swinging from the trees. Lizzy thought the monkeys were very funny. She had a really great day with her parents. By the way, you go to these places, children go with you.

What do you say about bus tour to new york?

2My niece went to the park!! Empty Re: My niece went to the park!! Fri Jun 07, 2024 9:50 am

Ivy123

I am so happy to read your post I think this will be the best way to enjoy new memories. After reading this post I have decided I will go to visit the Brevard Zoo with my family. So, Can you share some photographs of this zoo here? Then I will go to visit this. I am waiting for your response.

3My niece went to the park!! Empty Re: My niece went to the park!! Fri Jun 07, 2024 12:55 pm

Amelia56

My niece went to the park!! 348s
My niece went to the park!! WJMR5NZJ4RHYTMOSYUAVMAALXQ

I hope you like my pictures. By the way, have you visited this city? You go there so must enjoy the moment. I as a traveler freak suggest you make a camera with yourself. Who is going with you?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum