Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I have a suggestion for travelers.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I have a suggestion for travelers. Empty I have a suggestion for travelers. Fri Jun 21, 2024 8:50 am

Ivy123

I have a suggestion for all the members of this fourm. I suggest all the traveler must take a cheap getaways from san francisco and enjoy summer there. I am damn sure this will be best idea to enjoy a wonderful time there. I think so travelers like my suggestion and book this trip.

2I have a suggestion for travelers. Empty Re: I have a suggestion for travelers. Sat Jun 22, 2024 11:32 am

Amelia56

After reading your post I have decided I will go there to enjoy the summer season. I booked a 3-Day San Francisco to Napa Valley, Redwood National and State Parks, Crater Lake National Park, Columbia Valley, Woodburn Premium Outlets and International Rose Test Garden Tour. I am sure this is my best tour to enjoy the summer season. Thank you for your sharing. But can you share some information about food restaurants? I am damn sure you reply to me as soon as possible.

3I have a suggestion for travelers. Empty Re: I have a suggestion for travelers. Sat Jun 22, 2024 12:11 pm

Ivy123

Happy to read your fast reply. I want to say that there are many popular food points in San Francisco. I will share some names here. These are
L'ardoise Bistro
Seven Hills
Piccolo Forno
Eight Am
Luisa's Restaurant
You will go to visit and enjoy new tasty food there. I am damn sure you like my suggestion.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum