Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggestion for parents tour.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Suggestion for parents tour.  Empty Suggestion for parents tour. Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:22 am

Amelia56

travel tours new york city do you have any idea about this tour. If yes so share your experience with me. Becuse Next week my perents going to New York City. they are very excited about this journey. Any suggestions from your side will be really helpful. I am waiting for your good response. I hope you reply me fast.

2Suggestion for parents tour.  Empty Re: Suggestion for parents tour. Fri May 10, 2024 8:20 am

Ivy123

I think so this will be a good thing to enjoy a great time together. New York City is one of the most popular and attractive cities in the world. Every year many tourists visit this city's attractions and enjoy a wonderful time there. So, I have a suggestion for your parents for this trip. They must enjoy the nightlife of this city. I hope so they like my suggestion.

3Suggestion for parents tour.  Empty Re: Suggestion for parents tour. Sat May 11, 2024 8:59 am

Amelia56

Well, my parents are back on this trip. your suggestion reply is to late. Anyway, there were are the best days in their life. They had a good time for each other. They see various attractions in the city such as: Central Park, Grand Central Terminal, Metropolitan Museum of Art and Broadway.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum