Fun Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fun Travel

Let's Exchange your ideas and experiences about travel here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I have a suggestion for all the beauty lovers,

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ivy123

Guys, I have a suggestion for all the lovers of natural beauty. Because recently I have visited Whitehaven beach the views of the beach are amazing and more attractive. This beach is located in Whitsundays, Australia. Many couples have visited there and enjoy photography, sunset views, sunbathing, football, and photography so, all the travelers must visit this beach. In your free time. So, go and enjoy yourself there.

Do you have any opinion about bus tour west coast?

Amelia56

I read your post. however to say that I have no concept about this spot. But after reading your post I have decided I will go to enjoy it there. So please can you share some activities and enjoyment things here? I will be waiting for your response.

Ivy123

Don't worry about that. Whitehaven Beach is one of the most popular and attractive places to enjoy the natural beauty. You can enjoy swimming, football, sunset views, and photography there. Becasue all of these things will makes your time there more amazing and attractive. Go and enjoy your self there. All the best for your trip.

Amelia56

Thank you for your sharing. I am going there so must enjoy its attractions and other outdoor activities. I will go there so lust enjoy its outdoor activities. I will go there so must take the camera with me. I think it is the best time to enjoy this place.

Hala

Well I am huge fan of nature's beauty. And that is completely a new place or me, would you please share more about this destination? Also share a few images of it.

Thanks!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum